This level consists of three 10-class terms with 1.5 to 2 hours per class and large amount of self-studying.
Who is the course for?
The Advanced Chinese course is designed to further develop the language skills in Chinese based on the Upper Intermediate Chinese course or those who have passed HSK level 4.
What will you learn?
Through the course, you will
- Further improve your Chinese language skills
- Further develop skills in understanding TV programmes and films without much efffort
- Read articles and appreciate the distinctions of style
- Talk about different topics in Chinese freely and take an active part in discussion
- Present complex subjects clearly and in details
What topics will we cover?
- Reinforce topics in Upper Intermediate course
- Classic Chinese stories and poems
- Contemporary Chinese songs and movies
- Discussion group with native Chinese
- Presentation of your chosen topics in Chinese
What is the equivalent level?
- CEF Level C1 (Advanced)
- HSK Level 5
How can you sign up?
All courses are tailor-made to help you to reach your Chinese learning goals. You can focus on Spoken Chinese, Chinese Pronunciation, Chinese Characters, Travel Chinese etc. Usually, all courses are offered in Mandarin Chinese, and are available to adult, teenagers and children. Cantonese is also available for all courses.
Contact us for our private class or sign up our online class below.
[product id=”685″ sku=””]