This level consists of two 10-class terms with 1-1.5 hours per class.
Who is the course for?
Our beginner Chinese course is for people who have genuine interest of Chinese language and culture. Don’t worry if you have no previous experience!
What will you learn?
Through the course, you will
- Learn Chinese pronunciation, elementary grammar and basic vocabulary
- Speak and understand simple Chinese sentences in daily life situations
- Learn about basic Chinese culture
What topics will we cover?
- Basic Introduction of China and Chinese language
- Self-introduction (Name, Age, Nationality, Family, Hobbies, etc)
- Time and date
- Public transport
- Simple emotion expression
What is the equivalent level?
- CEF Level A1 (Elementary)
- HSK Level 1
- GCSE Foundation Tier
How can you sign up?
Check our latest course below or contact us for more information.
[products ids=”735,685″ skus=””]