This level consists of two 10-class terms with 1-1.5 hours per class.
Who is the course for?
The Intermediate Chinese course is designed to further develop the language skills in Chinese based on the Lower Intermediate Chinese course or those who have passed HSK level 2.
What will you learn?
Through the course, you will
- Learn further Chinese grammar, vocabulary and key sentence patterns
- Further develop skills in speaking and understanding Chinese conversations, be able to communicate freely in daily life situations
- Cover additional aspects about Chinese culture
What topics will we cover?
- Reinforce topics in Lower Intermediate course
- Self-introduction (gender, personality, look)
- Congratulating others
- Describing seasons
- Making comparison and selection
- Expressing intensity and frequency
- Comforting, encouraging, reminding and dissuading others
What is the equivalent level?
- CEF Level B1 (Intermediate)
- HSK Level 3
- GCE AS Level
How can you sign up?
Check our latest course below or contact us for more information.
[product id=”685″ sku=””]