This level consists of three 10-class terms with 1.5 to 2 hours per class and large amount of self-studying.
Who is the course for?
The Upper Intermediate Chinese course is designed to further develop the language skills in Chinese based on the Intermediate Chinese course or those who have passed HSK level 3.
What will you learn?
Through the course, you will
- Improve your Chinese language skills
- Further develop skills in understanding daily conversations, in most TV news, current affairs programmes and majority of films
- Read articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems
- Talk about different topics in Chinese freely and take an active part in discussion
What topics will we cover?
- Reinforce topics in Intermediate course
- Classic Chinese stories and poems
- Contemporary Chinese songs and movies
- Discussion group with native Chinese
- Presentation of your chosen topics in Chinese
What is the equivalent level?
- CEF Level B2 (Upper Intermediate)
- HSK Level 4
- GCE A-Level
How can you sign up?
At this level, only private class is available for individual or small group. Course will be tailored to help you to reach your Chinese learning goals. We will first have an initial assessment with you or your group to understand your goals and then formulate the course structure with you.
Contact us for our private class or sign up our online class below.
[product id=”685″ sku=””]